Friday, February 27, 2009

Oh what a night ...

I'm convinced that the majority of kids do not have hearing problems that prevent them from listening to you, or that encourage them to turn up the volume on the stereo to hear their video games better... they are simply determined to make you believe they do; while hoping you will eventually go deaf.

It started at 7:20 this morning & my mind feels like it's in a coma. I now know what the undead feel like. The day has just started & I wake up to.... What's for breakfast? I'm thirsty! It's my turn to play x-box... he died twice!
I thought you could only die once... like when I fell asleep last night after going up & down the stairs a gazillion times, to herd the elephants above our room into bed.

Erik was coughing, with a headache, & fever all last night.
The baby was tossing & turning in my belly all last night & this morning. (a record!)
The best thing about last night.. was sleeping with all of that going on & hardly feeling any muscle pain when moving to get comfortable.
I haven't slept like that since before my belly just starting showing; almost 3.5 months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment